Some of the common child mental health problems are:
- Anxiety disorders
- Depressive disorders
- Disruptive behaviour disorders
- Conduct disorders
- Eating disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Affective/Emotional disorders
- Developmental delays
- Intellectual deficiency.
- Poor social behaviour
Some common adult mental health problems are:
- Anxiety disorders, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and phobias.
- Depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders.
- Personality disorders.
- Grief and Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia.
- Marital conflicts and divorce.
- Interpersonal relationships.