Rita Aggarwal is a founding Charter member and Director on the Board on RAGMHI (Rotary Action Group on Mental Health Initiatives) since its inception in October 2015. She is a member of Rotary Club of Nagpur, India, which falls under the Rotary District 3030. She has served the District in several committees and has been appointed as the District Chair for RAG in the year 2020 -2021. She is the Editor of ‘MIND MATTERS’, a monthly e-newsletter on mental health, by the District Action Group on Mental Health Initiatives which is circulated world-wide through the Rotary network. She has served as Director, Vocational Committee at her Club in the past. She has to her credit many projects done for the underprivileged youth and children on mental health and vocational development.
The following webinars were conducted during Covid pandemic:
- First Aid Depression
- Basic Counselling skills and Help-line
- Prevention of Stress among youth
- Managing exam stress
- Mental well-being and immunity
- Prioritising Positivity for well-being.
- Mind the Miracle
- Cultivate Positivity for Happiness.
- Mental Health Matters
- Emotional Fitness
- Emotional Wellness
- Battling mental health issues.
- Stress and Mental Health.
- Good Personality for Youth.
- Managing Anger.
- Fun with Emotions.